What’s the top trends of formal dresses in 2016? What kind of formal gown will make you sparking on formal occasions. You must want to choose one popular dress for a special night. And surely one shining trendy formal wear can make you be the star of the circle.
If we take a look at what designers have prepared for the formal dresses online 2016,then we find that the formal trends of this year seem to be the formal wear interpretations of street style and high-end fashion. Many celebrities like Natalie Portman, Taylor Swift, Nicole Portman and Angelina Juliet sparked these fashion trends this year by wearing such dresses at premiers and award ceremonies. The top 10 notable trends are being mentioned below:
- Backless formal dresses: Over the course of last few months Backless has exploded in the market of formal dresses. Open back, backless, sheer backless and backless with criss cross straps dresses are available at almost all locations and for all budgets. In this year we’ll find backless making its mark in the formal wear sector. It’s an age appropriate, fun and flirty way to make yourself standout from the crowd.
- Usage of Sequins in amazing ways: Sequins seems to be making its comeback once again, but this time in more dramatic and amazing ways. Its super sparking style gives you the look of “princess” on a special day. A highly notable trend in the sequined designs is that they’re being used as striking designs this time. In the past they were used just for smaller details, but this time it’s not like that.
- Brighter hues: Brighter is better for formal dresses in 2016. Keep this fact in mind whenever you’re about to purchase a formal dress. Generally colored dresses used to dominate the space of formal dresses but this time designers have been shifting to the neon hued designs. The most awesome thing about this trend is that it can be easily combined with other trends (i.e. peplum or lace) for making an outstanding formal dress.
- The rise of High-Low: This trend gives designers an opportunity to innovate with multiple colors, prints and design trends. Whether it’s a pop of a different color’s lining or a printed underskirt, designers have more choices in their work due to the rise of this trend. It also combines amazingly with the interests of teenagers who want a dress that gives them princess like feel but still looks fun and flirty.
- Chiffon fabric: This thing is the hit of this year, and it’ll continue its rise in the next year too. You can find chiffon formal dress everywhere – from cocktail dresses to wedding gowns to formal dresses. It’s soft and comfortable to wear.
- Short dresses with sheer overlay: If you want to look sexy on that formal night then this trend is coming out just for you. Short formal dresses with sheer overlay give that elegant look for formal, but with a bit of sexier twist. Dresses like these look like a combination of gown and party dress.
7. Mermaid formal dresses: Mermaid type dresses won’t out of fashion this year and next year. You can find mermaid wedding gowns in many weddings and also mermaid formal evening dresses on formal occasions. Mermaid type show the women best of their perfect curve body shape, which make it be popular and shining.
8. Sheer formal dress: This year sexy dresses come out with abundant styles. Sheer fabric makes the dress more and more sexy in many ways. Sheer design on back, waist, leggings always show the woman the sexy side of her body.
9. Sexy high front split: Formal dresses with front split is normal for many years, but the trend is that the length of split is longer and longer. Woman who has long beautiful legs will like this kind of dress much.
high front split formal dress
10. Deep V-neck Halter Backless: This king of formal dress absolutely will be the most sexy formal dresses among the all the formal gowns. Sexy sexy sexy!
deep v-neck halter sexy formal dress
These are the top 10 trends of formal dresses in 2016. Hope you can find you favorite and also you may find the trends of formal gowns Persun in your minds according to your personality.
See more other dresses at http://blog.roodo.com/feilingfashion/archives/51125396.html